Background and qualifications
Flora is an SAP professional with over 20 years of all-round functional expertise in providing SAP solutions, IT consultancy services, and program management services.
Flora is a Certified SAP Finance Module holder.
Flora obtained a master’s degree in Business and Technology (MBT) at the University of NSW and a bachelor’s degree in Economics (Accounting) in China.
Before Accentor, Flora was the APAC Finance Business Technology Director in Pfizer Pharmaceutical. Besides, Flora has worked in Colgate Palmolive, PwC Consulting, Nestle Australia. She has great exposure in working at the Greater China Region, Japan, Korea, Australia, Southern East Asia Countries, and the United States.
Skills and proven experience
Flora has proven professional experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and she is an SAP solution expert in both functional modules, Business Intelligence analytic, End-to-end process standardization, and data standardization. Her recent role in Pfizer has led the regional team to move forward with digital transformation. Throughout her professional career, Flora has led projects in local SAP implementation, global SAP rollout, business and IT governance, shared service transformation, value realization, etc.
Flora has a diverse cultural background and language capabilities to deal with local, global cross-cultural issues.
Flora is an active community member to grow students with the computer science background. She helps:
– students from ages 13-17 rise their competition in Google Code-in contest;
– students aged 18 and above in Google GsoC open source competition.
Flora also provides mentorship to young talent to explore a professional career and helps them to apply for an internship program.
How Flora can help you
Flora’s extensive experience allows her to apply her knowledge to your business in digital transformation and streamline business processes.
Flora specialises in:
- serving your business in a high-level strategic consultant capacity as a Virtual CIO.
- serving your Business Technology SME in your Finance Department.
- equipping your finance community with the latest Business Technology trend.
- leading your team to design, implement and roll-out IT projects.
- providing Managed Service for regular maintenance, upgrades and ad-hoc services.