Jillian Xu is the managing director of BrillianTalent Pty Limited. BrillanTalent’s businesses include (but are by no means limited to) Talent Acquisition, Recruitment Outsourcing, Recruitment & Talent Consulting, Training and Career Consulting.
Within BrillianTalent, Jillian focuses her energies as a specialist recruiter on supporting Australian Chinese businesses to find the best candidate with culture fit.
Skills and proven experience
Prior to BrillianTalent, Jillian has worked with large recruitment agencies including Adecco and Hudson and a reputable local agency called PSG where she focused on mid to executive search assignments in Finance & Accounting and Human Resources areas.
Through many years in the industry in both Australia and China, Jillian has established trusted relationships with many stakeholders, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help her customers and candidates to understand and respond to Australia’s ever-changing and fast-paced labour markets.
Jillian is dedicated to placing professionals into a broad range of commerce and industry clients across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, ranging from SME’s through to the ASX-listed organisations.
Jillian’s key areas of focus are:
- CFOs, Finance Directors, Financial Controllers, Finance Managers,
- Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Business Analysts, Treasury, and Tax Professionals
- Financial (SOX) Audit, Operational Audit, Compliance Professionals
- Corporate and Institutional Banking Professionals
- Corporate Finance and M&A Professionals
- Risk-credit and Operations Professionals
- Investment Director, Investment Analyst
- Human Resource Directors, OD, LD, TA and HR Generalist
- C-Suite level