The role of a CFO is an important one to organisations – after all, the CFO is responsible for overseeing the revenue, expenses, and very health of an organisation. At the same time, a CFO isn’t part of the production of that revenue – they’re not building products, working with the sales team, or coming up with a marketing vision. When it comes to the reporting obligations of a CFO, they often need a team to assist them, as there’s too much work involved – particularly for a listed company – for a single executive to handle. That’s where Accentor’s CFO advisory consulting services come in.
Rather than go through the expense of hiring a team to assist the CFO, at Accentor, we can provide the necessary CFO advisory services to take the pressure of the CFO, while delivering accurate, robust reports. Our vast experience and expertise make outsourcing CFO advisory tasks to us a cost-efficient way of ensuring that your organisation is always on top of its obligations, and likewise never misses an opportunity.
What we offer in CFO advisory and business compliance services
Our range of CFO advisory and business compliance services includes, but is by no means limited to:
- Cloud-based Bookkeeping
- Consolidation of financial statements
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of General Purpose Financial Statements (GPFS)
- Preparation of Special Purpose Financial Statements (SPFS)
ASIC compliance (Corporate secretarial)
- Acting as a Returning officer
- Acting as a local director
- Acting as a public officer
- Business name registration
- Company setup and deregistration
- Family trust setup and maintenance
- SMSF setup and maintenance
- Use of our address as your business address
- Payroll compliance
- Payroll handling
- PAYG payment summary annual reports
- Single Touch Payroll (STP) services
- Application of ABN / TFN
- ATO matters handling
- Income tax returns – companies
- Income tax returns – individuals
- Income tax returns – trusts
- BAS / GST returns and information reports
- Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) returns
- Payroll Tax
Additionally, we offer all of our services in both English and Mandarin, to help Chinese companies in Australia stay on top of their obligations. We are an ideal choice for smaller ASX-listed companies, as we take a highly strategic approach to all of our interactions with our clients – not only do we prepare exacting reports that represent the company in its entirety, but we also offer guidance and consulting services around the data to help your CFO make the best possible decisions for the organisation.
With over a hundred year of combined experience, the Accentor team have also worked in many nations, and with organisations from small businesses through to multinationals. We understand that each organisation is different and needs to be approached differently, which is why our deeply consultative approach has proven to be so effective over the years.
We see ourselves as an arm to your business, celebrating in your successes. Contact the team at Accentor to discuss our CFO advisory and business compliance services today!